Why Join The Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce?
Membership is affordable at $50 a year and you'll quickly realize a return on your investment. Here are 10 good benefits you'll enjoy as a Chamber member.
- Calendar Of Event Management Even though we are a small community, Alma and the local area host many events throughout the year. The Chamber manages an annual event calendar to inform our visitors and local residents and to help businesses coordinate their activities. Make sure you keep us updated if you have an event.
- Involvement Opportunities Members are encouraged to join the Chamber committee(s) of your choice and have a direct impact upon the future of our community while promoting your busines
- Keep It Local The Chamber continues to promote shopping local in the Alma Area supporting our local Chamber members. We're focused on encourage Alma area residents to shop local as well as our visitors.
- Literature Display All members are encouraged to display their brochures and business cards in the information rack at the Chamber Visitor Center housed in Wings Over Alma Nature & Art Center. This is another way to capture new customers and attention. The Visitor Center serves 8,000 people each year.
- Membership Newsletter Our eNewsletter recognizes the latest efforts and events from your Chamber. It's a great business-to-business marketing opportunity. By reading the Membership Newsletter every month you will learn more about your Chamber, your community and fellow Chamber members. All Chamber members are encouraged to share their business news with us for possible publication.
- New Business Support The Chamber enjoys celebrating the grand openings of new businesses by helping members promote the good news.
- Referrals The Chamber wants to refer your business. Whether through phone inquiry, email, online or a visit to the Chamber’s Visitor Center. Businesses, residents and visitors alike will find information about your company. Referrals through the Chamber’s website continue to grow and generate new leads for Chamber members.
- Social Media Do you have a Facebook page? The Chamber has two very active Facebook pages and we'll promote your events and activities posted on your Facebook page as a "share". Check out the Alma Wisconsin and/or Buffalo County Facebook pages maintained by the Chamber. We often share information on the Wisconsin Great River Road's Facebook page as well.
- Special Event Promotions Four major events a year are sponsored/hosted by the Chamber allowing you to focus your business activity during these events when visitor activity in Alma is at a peak.
May 100 Mile Garage Sale September Music & Art Festival October Flyway Film Festival November-December Christmas In Alma
- Website The Chamber's website has many pages of business and community information, giving web visitors access to your business information 24/7 to help your business succeed. Promotion through the Chamber's website is available to all members. The Business Directory section lists all Alma business and Alma-area businesses who are members of the Chamber. Highlights include Shopping, Food & Dining, Lodging, Wedding Resources & Group Events. The Chamber has over 40,000 visits to its website each year.